Print on Demand
With our direct printer running multiple printing presses at multiple sites located across the United States, we are able to offer a Print on Demand (POD) service for as little as 20 books. Depending on where our authors are at with their manuscript, this allows new authors to get into self publishing without having to spend a large amount of money.
Gain the benefit of maximum exposure with minimal investment by using our POD system. Along with our Storage and Fulfillment services our clients are able to sell and ship their books in a timely manner.
Benefits of Print On Demand
- Low costs: No inventory is needed so you can avoid having to purchase and store hundreds of books.
- Your complete publishing solution: Add Print On Demand to any printed book order (of 20 or more), and we’ll take care of shipping
- Reach millions of readers: Your printed books can be made available through your own personal website along with Amazon, B&N, Powell’s and various other online wholesale bookstores!
- Print On Demand is available for all of our most popular trim sizes
More Benefits for your Self Publishing POD Guide
- Low prices, high-quality paper and top of the line printing, binding, and lamination.
- You control your distribution.
- Online fulfillment system
- By self-publishing with James and Brookfield Publishers you take full control of your project.
- Retain full copyright.
- Sell Print on demand books right next to your eBooks to expand your marketing reach and potential revenue
- Keep 100% of your profits.
Talk with one of our professional graphic designers to create a beautiful Book Cover Design
"This is the beauty of working with Gayle Smart and her associates at James and Brookfield - we write the book and they effortlessly handle everything else."
-Beverly Belury, John Hersey International